Source file structure

Aug 7, 2011 at 1:22 PM

Hi,

I don't know whether you introduced that with r8033, but I'm a bit confused with the contents of your source archive. It contains all the source files and several solutions and projects right in the root directory, but in the subdirectory "System.Net.FtpClient" there is all of it again plus some extra stuff. I have compared the core source files and found minor differences in the file FtpThreadedTransfer.cs, with the one in the root directory being newer by modification time.

Could you please clean up the file structure a bit? :-)

PS: You don't need to publish the .suo files, they're local to your environment (opened files, cursor positions etc.) and not meant to be used by others.

Coordinator
Aug 7, 2011 at 1:27 PM

It was a mistake when I committed the changes, the System.Net.FtpClient folder should not be there.  You can safely discard it. I've got some updates I'm working on so I'm going to wait until I get them finished before I make any more commits.

Aug 7, 2011 at 1:32 PM

Cool, thanks. I've just downloaded the code and dropped it into my new project. It builds fine but I won't have the time to try it out today anymore.

Coordinator
Aug 7, 2011 at 2:01 PM

Alright I decided to go ahead and address this issue, the source tree should be fixed now in 8115, no code changes in this revision.